The Head of Digital Strategy is an integral leadership role at Social Tribe. We are seeking a motivated, hands-on digital marketing industry leader, with deep B2B experience (consumer experience a plus), who can concept, implement, and manage social, content, and influencer programs for B2B enterprise brands.
The right candidate will have a holistic understanding of the digital space as well as the complexity of working with global brands to deliver social, content and influencer programs to generate leads and improve customer satisfaction. This person is able to divide their time between involvement on individual accounts, while bringing fresh, innovative, and leading-edge strategies to our programs and services.
Here’s what you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Oversee projects and client relationship(s) – you have a knack for prioritization and ensuring quality of work meets agency creative standards and client objectives
- Conceptualize social, content, and influencer strategies that deliver customer and audience-focused, high-performing programs for our clients
- Work with client teams and Account Managers to execute projects at the highest level for repeated success
- Develop goals and performance metrics for client campaigns; monitor regularly to understand strategy efficacy and identify opportunities for improvement
- Serve as lead social and digital strategist in new business presentations
- Work closely with the Director of Accounts to determine the correct roles, responsibilities and expertise needed to scale and grow the team
- Develop training materials to support team learning and growth
- Participation in the strategic development of the agency as a whole
- Elevate Social Tribe’s brand as an industry leader and authority by participating in speaking and thought leadership opportunities
- Troubleshoot campaigns, analyze key metrics, and optimize ad campaigns
Qualifications (The non-negotiables)
- 5 – 7 years of experience working at an innovative agency and/or fast growth technology brand (agency experience preferred)
- 3-5 years of direct management experience
- Strong, independent thinker, leader and decision maker with proven track record of supervising the delivery of complex projects on time
- Excellent team-building, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and research skills
- Demonstrated experience developing integrated social, content, and influencer marketing programs that support lead generation / ROI initiatives
- Expert knowledge of social publishing, optimization and engagement tools (Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Buffer)
- Able to bond with and maintain strong client relationships while staying responsible for client satisfaction
- Expert at scoping, elevating and executing digital marketing programs (requirements/specs, goals, scheduling, and campaign scope)
- Promote a culture of innovation and teamwork while adhering to agency process
A little bit about you.
Clients trust you. Your team trusts you. You’re tough as nails. But you’re honest. You’re not a “Yes Man” but you do love saying yes. And no. You’re that rare individual who thinks it’s actually kind of fun to juggle the needs of conflicting sides of an operation because it’s hard to do…and you’re good at it.
- You love a meaty challenge
- You possess a keen eye and exhibit great taste for best-in-class digital and social work
- You are an ego-free personality that can work with a highly motivated team to get shit done
- You’re curious, always thinking about how to improve and drive results
- You’re independent and thrive in situations where you can take initiative and lead the charge
- You’re passionate about social trends, new technology, and digital marketing
- You proactively seek opportunities where you can share and learn from others
A little bit about us.
Social Tribe is a data-driven agency, focused on solutions. We help enterprise companies build integrated social, content, and influencer programs to increase revenue & improve the customer experience. Talent is the heartbeat of our business. We are all about finding and nurturing individuals who are ready to do great work. At Social Tribe, you’ll collaborate with great minds while being challenged to meet and exceed your potential.
Please send a clever cover letter, resume and your favorite pie flavor to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title you are applying for in the subject line.