How it works:
Refer a Friend
Each qualified referral results in a $250 donation.
The Deal is Closed
If that referral results in a closed deal, we’ll double that donation for a total of $500.
Donations will be made in your name and are considered fully tax-deductible.
Approved 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations:
- Earthjustice fights to preserve magnificent places and wildlife, protect people's health, advance clean energy, and combat climate change.
- The Alliance for Excellent Education works to intentionally reduce barriers and support students that historically have been denied an excellent education and to prepare them for success.
- Arts + Culture
- The National Guild for Community Arts Education fosters the creation and development of community arts education organizations by providing research and information resources, professional development, networking opportunities, funding, and advocacy on behalf of the field.
- Health + Human Services
- Food Security for America creates communities across America to equip those in need of healthy fresh food.
- Social Justice
- National Center for Youth Law works to amplify youth power, dismantle racism and other structural inequities, and build just policies, practices, and culture in support of young people.
- Animal Welfare
- Puppies Behind Bars trains prison inmates to raise service dogs for wounded war veterans and for first responders, as well as explosive-detection canines for law enforcement.