Social Media Account Lead
Social Tribe is looking for a is looking for a bright, motivated, witty, and proactive part-time account manager to join our team. We work with a range of clients, from startups to enterprise level businesses, so a "roll-up your sleeves and get'er done" attitude is a must. We're fortunate to work with great clients because we are purposeful about building strong, happy relationships with the companies we support.
Who are you?
Are you social media savvy? Passionate about social business and the power to connect people to brands via social networks?
We are looking for a part-time account lead with demonstrated social media experience (agency experience is required) to develop and deliver social media strategies for our clients. Many of our clients are in the technology space, so candidates with relevant experience and deep knowledge in these areas are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Serve as a client lead - review account activities and progress, lead client communications, develop and manage account strategies, ensure deliverables are met to client satisfaction
- Consistently develop and innovative and creative ideas and solutions for client campaigns
Building client relationships; listen and understand individual client requirements and consistently meeting if not exceeding their expectations;
- Developing a clear understanding of your clients’ brand(s), category and customers
- Monitoring and understanding your clients’ markets; be aware of market issues and competitive activity
- Assisting in creating project briefs; briefing in and working with members of the wider team to develop an idea, strategy or campaign tactic; presenting and selling that idea to the client
- Develop effective project plans and project specification documents
- Manage day-to-day account activity, engagement and response
- Monitor, analyze, and compile metrics reports
- Constant exploration of new/proven analytic tools
- Contribute to the Social Tribe blog
Must have work skills:
- 2 - 5 agency experience
- Experience working on enterprise social media programs
- Exemplary communication skills
- Experience managing client relationships
- Native experience with social technologies, specifically Sprinklr
- Attention to detail (we work in 140 characters)
Must have professional skills/experience:
- Prior experience work at an agency or in a consulting position
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Autonomous work style - comfortable working independently
- Proactive approach to communication
- You love a meaty challenge
- You're curious, always thinking about how to improve and drive results
- You're independent and thrive in situations where you can take initiative and lead the charge
- You're passionate about social trends, new technology and digital marketing
- You proactively seek opportunities where you can share and learn from others
More information about this opportunity
This position is flexible and candidates will work from home most of the time, however this is a client facing role, so ability to attend meetings (mostly virtual) is required. 20 hours per week to start with the opportunity to increase. Note - this is not an internship position.
Send us your resume and cover letter with one piece of content you've developed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the form right here.
Impress us... Make it so we have no choice but to hire you!