Social Media Account Lead
Social Tribe is looking for a is looking for a bright, motivated, witty, and proactive full-time account manager to join our team. We work with a range of clients, from startups to enterprise level businesses, so a "roll-up your sleeves and get'er done" attitude is a must. We're fortunate to work with great clients because we are purposeful about building strong, happy relationships with the companies we support.
As Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for running some of our most exciting and complex client accounts – ensuring we meet and exceed client satisfaction at every turn. Being an effective Account Manager means you’ve spent a few years learning the ins and outs of agency process and client management and have demonstrated success building relationships with both clients and internal partners. A desire for making great work is at your core while you are equally interested in the strategy that gets us there. You are hungry for growth opportunities, always eager to jump in, and embrace change at every turn.
Clients trust you. Your team trusts you. You’re tough, and you’re honest. You love saying yes, but know when and how to say no. You’re that rare individual who enjoys juggling the needs of conflicting sides of an operation because it’s hard to do...and because you’re good at it.
Competencies (where you shine):
You are a highly-organized individual with a keen eye to the details and a passion for the big picture. Inspiring high-performing, collaborative and productive teams is where you shine - you’re a master conductor when it comes to generating excitement, consensus and purpose both within internal teams and amongst client partners.
- You have an ego-free personality that thrives working with a highly motivated team.
- You have a strong and deep understanding of social-digital platforms, and emerging tech. Experience with Sprinklr is a major advantage.
- You are proactive, not reactive. You see hurdles and improvements miles away.
- You can evaluate the feasibility of complex programs or campaigns and help steer the ship towards success.
- You’re a problem solver at heart who always seeks to find a win-win solution.
- You excel at giving feedback, grounded in empathy and respect for others.
- You’re agile and adapt at managing multiple projects at once.
- You’re a role model and a teacher, creating the conditions for your team to grow and thrive.
The best Account Manager has an innate ability for doing, for making; for running the show. By this we mean exemplifying a "roll-up your sleeves and get'er done" attitude while thinking proactively about how to improve the process at every step.
- Client Management: Act as the primary point of contact for a demanding set of enterprise-level clients. Manage relationships artfully, and build trust and confidence while positioning Social Tribe as a strategic resource and partner for business growth.
- Account Management: As Account Manager you are responsible for quality control for all client deliverables. Ensure that project information and deliverables are accurate, complete and timely. Deliver top quality metrics and reporting focused on business impact and actionable insights.
- Strategic planning: Responsible for all elements of strategic planning process: Market research testing and development of market plans, creative development, flawless client presentations and tactical implementation. Recommend strategic programming to drive business to meet/exceed forecasts while executing programs within budget. And the ability to identify opportunity and drive home additional business.
- Team Management: Manage and supervise Account Coordinators. Direct and assign jobs as needed; monitor flow of all jobs. Act as a mentor and leader, providing regular feedback, identifying growth opportunities and helping to up-level skill sets of those who report to you.
- Cross Team Collaboration: Collaborate with other Account Managers to cross-pollinate best practices and learnings for the benefit of other client accounts. Collaborate closely with the Group Director of Accounts for growth of the account as well as developing new business.
Qualifications (the non-negotiables)
- Minimum 5years of experience with a digital agency. B2B enterprise is a major advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience running accounts and teams, preferably in the social/digital space
- Expert-level social media reporting and analytics skills, with the ability to make the numbers tell a story and interpret metrics for executive-level stakeholders
- Proven ability to act as consultant to Director and C-Level executives
- Deep understanding of leading-edge social, content and influencer marketing practices and activations within the industry
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with tech folks, business stakeholders, clients, etc.An ability to look beyond face-value conversations; read between the lines and listen for what isn’t being said.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced (sometimes chaotic) environment while maintaining a sense of perspective.
- Ability to adapt to new situations, solve problems on the fly, and communicate with those around you. Teamwork and scrappiness required.
- A shared passion and curiosity for making change. This includes comfort with ambiguity, a restlessness that resists the status quo, and a commitment to quality that ensures we're always making progress
- Demonstrated business planning abilities (account growth plans, financial targets, revenue projections, etc.)
About Social Tribe Social Tribe is a data-driven agency, focused on solutions. We help enterprise companies build integrated social, content, and influencer programs to increase revenue & improve the customer experience.
Our most important asset? People. In fact, talent is the heartbeat of our business. We’re looking for “drivers”; big thinkers with an entrepreneurial and strategic mindset — people who are committed to exceptional client service, aren’t afraid to experiment with new ideas. And, we are all about finding and nurturing individuals who are ready to do great work. At Social Tribe, you’ll collaborate with great minds while being challenged to meet and exceed your potential.