Social Media Account Coordinator
Social Tribe is looking for a bright, motivated, witty, and proactive part-time social media account coordinator to join our team.
We work with a range of clients, from startups to enterprise level businesses, so a "roll-up your sleeves and get'er done" attitude is a must. We're fortunate to work with great clients because we are purposeful about building strong, happy relationships with the companies we support.
Who are you?
Are you social media savvy? Passionate about social business and the power to connect people to brands via social networks?
We are looking for a part-time account coordinator with demonstrated social media experience (agency experience is preferable) to support our account leads. Many of our clients are in the Tech / IT / Security space, so candidates with relevant experience in these areas are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Curate, create, schedule and maintain video content to engage audiences and increase brand awareness
- Monitor and report on video performance and efficacy
- Monitor and engage with audiences in real time and understand social media trends to make informed recommendations
- Assist with the management of digital marketing initiatives, including but not limited to promotions, social media, written content, affiliate marketing, referral programs, and more.
- In-depth reporting and data-driven channel optimization
- Market research and exploring new ways to reach and engage with our target audience
- Additional marketing operational support as needed
Must have work skills:
- Experience working on social media programs
- Passion for writing fantastic content
- Exemplary communication skills (unbeatable editing / proof reading skills)
- Native experience with social technologies (experience with Sprinklr is a plus)
- Attention to detail
Must have professional skills/experience:
- Prior experience work at an agency or in a consulting position
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Autonomous work style - comfortable working independently but enjoys collaborating with a team
- Proactive approach to communication
- You love a meaty challenge
- You're curious, always thinking about how to improve and drive results
- You're independent and thrive in situations where you can take initiative and lead the charge
- You're passionate about social trends, new technology and digital marketing
- You proactively seek opportunities where you can share and learn from others
More information about this opportunity
This position is flexible and candidates will work from home most of the time. Ideal for a candidate with experience in the social media consulting field, looking to expand their portfolio.
- Compensation: $30 hr
- Employment type: part-time
- Telecommuting okay
Send us your resume and cover letter with one piece of content you've developed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the form right here.
Impress us... Make it so we have no choice but to hire you!