Social Media Account Coordinator
Are you social media savvy? Passionate about social business and the power to connect people to brands via social networks?
Social Tribe (www.social-tribe.com) is looking for a sharp, motivated, and experienced social media Account Coordinator to join our team. We work with high-demand enterprise-level businesses, so a "roll-up your sleeves and get'er done" attitude is a must. We're fortunate to work with great clients because we run social media, content marketing and influencer marketing programs with thoughtful precision, with an eye on client business priorities, audience experience and industry best practices.
We seek an Account Coordinator with demonstrated social media experience (agency experience is preferable) to support our Account Leads. Many of our clients are in the B2B technology space, so candidates with relevant experience in these areas are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: We will be reviewing candidates at the end of January.
- Social media copywriting -- develop compelling, succinct, engaging social media copy leveraging industry best practices in line with account strategy
- Post scheduling – schedule and tag posts with meticulous precision using enterprise-level tools like Sprinklr
- Review/curate relevant industry content for social media accounts with careful vetting against client competitors
- Community management -- daily monitoring of client accounts for mentions and social interactions from influencers and internal executives; daily engagement with community
- Client support – prepare agendas and take and compile meeting notes in support of the client services team
- Research support – assist client services team with research projects related to industry trends, best practices or other areas as directed
- Data and insights – pull and prepare data and insights related to social performance based on guidance from supervisor
Must have work skills:
- Experience working on social media programs
- Passion for writing content with unbeatable editing / proofreading skills
- Exemplary communication skills to coordinate with team members on multiple day-to-day priorities
- Native experience with social technologies (experience with Sprinklr is a plus)
- Impeccable attention to detail
Must have professional skills/experience:
- Prior experience working at an agency or in a social media consulting position
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Autonomous work style - comfortable working independently but enjoys collaborating with a team
- Proactive approach to communication
- Organized and thorough, able to set, meet and manage deadlines for self and projects
- You love a meaty challenge
- You're curious, always thinking about how to improve and drive results
- You're independent and thrive in situations where you can take initiative and lead the charge
- You're passionate about social trends, new technology and digital marketing
- You proactively seek opportunities where you can share and learn from others
This position is flexible and candidates work remotely. Ideal for a candidate with experience in the social media consulting field, looking to expand their portfolio.
About Social Tribe
Social Tribe is a data-driven agency, focused on solutions. We help enterprise companies build integrated social, content, and influencer programs to increase revenue & improve the customer experience.
Our most important asset? People. In fact, talent is the heartbeat of our business. We’re looking for “drivers”; big thinkers with an entrepreneurial and strategic mindset — people who are committed to exceptional client service, aren’t afraid to experiment with new ideas. And, we are all about finding and nurturing individuals who are ready to do great work. At Social Tribe, you’ll collaborate with great minds while being challenged to meet and exceed your potential.