Senior Social Media Account Coordinator
Are you social media savvy? Passionate about social business and the power to connect people to brands via social networks?
Social Tribe (www.social-tribe.com) is looking for a sharp, motivated, and experienced Sr. Social Media Account Coordinator to join our team. We work with high-demand enterprise-level businesses, so a "roll-up your sleeves and get'er done" attitude is a must. We're fortunate to work with great clients because we run social media, content marketing and influencer marketing programs with thoughtful precision, with an eye on client business priorities, audience experience and industry best practices.
We seek a Sr. Account Coordinator with demonstrated social media experience (agency experience is preferable) to support our Account Leads. Many of our clients are in the B2B technology space, so candidates with relevant experience in these areas are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Social media copywriting: Develop compelling, succinct, engaging social media copy leveraging industry best practices. Be creative and audience-focused in your content creation. Adherence to channel and client best practices. Have the ability to curate and select images, graphics and videos to accommodate posts.
- Post scheduling: schedule and tag posts with meticulous precision using enterprise-level tools such as Sprinklr. Schedule posts to meet clients’ needs and cadence standards.
- Content curation: Review and curate relevant industry content for social media accounts with careful vetting against client competitors. Ensure curated content is appropriate and relevant to client followings and audiences.
- Community management: Daily monitoring of client social channels for mentions and social interactions. Engage with audiences as dictated by the program strategy and make recommendations for new accounts to follow.
- Monitoring: Monitor and report on social content performance. Have in-depth reporting and data-driven channel optimization knowledge. Assist Account Leads with pulling metrics for reporting deliverables.
- Research: Do market research and explore new ways to reach and engage with our target audience.
Must have work skills:
- 5 years minimum experience working on social media programs
- Top notch writing skills with the ability to translate stories into compelling social copy
- Passion for writing fantastic content with unbeatable editing / proof reading skills
- Exemplary communication skills to coordinate with team members on multiple day-to-day priorities
- Native experience with social technologies (experience with Sprinklr is a plus)
- Reporting and analytics experience to help provide data driven recommendations to clients
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Highly motivated and responsive.
- Experience in Paid Media a plus.
- Experience in Influencer Marketing a plus
Must have professional skills/experience:
- Prior experience working at an agency or in a consulting position
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Autonomous work style - comfortable working independently but enjoys collaborating with a team
- Proactive approach to communication
- Always seeking learning opportunities and ways to develop additional skills
- Desire to contribute to strategic campaign planning and new initiatives
- Minimal oversight needed
- You love a meaty challenge
- You're curious, always thinking about how to improve and drive results
- You're independent and thrive in situations where you can take initiative and lead the charge
- You're passionate about social trends, new technology and digital marketing
- You proactively seek opportunities where you can share and learn from others
This position is flexible and candidates work remotely. Ideal for a candidate with experience in the social media consulting field, looking to expand their portfolio.
About Social Tribe
Social Tribe is a data-driven agency, focused on solutions. We help enterprise companies build integrated social, content, and influencer programs to increase revenue & improve the customer experience.
Our most important asset? People. In fact, talent is the heartbeat of our business. We’re looking for “drivers”; big thinkers with an entrepreneurial and strategic mindset — people who are committed to exceptional client service, aren’t afraid to experiment with new ideas. And, we are all about finding and nurturing individuals who are ready to do great work. At Social Tribe, you’ll collaborate with great minds while being challenged to meet and exceed your potential.