Freelance Paid Social Strategist
Social Tribe is looking for experienced help supporting paid social initiatives across our client portfolio. The ideal candidate will have deep, rich expertise in developing strategy and managing execution of paid social campaigns for a variety of industry verticals.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Work from campaign briefs to help develop paid social and paid search plan recommendations, developing an understanding of the product/service being promoted within the brief
- Flawlessly set up, activate and manage campaigns in technology platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Ads, etc.
- Work across multiple accounts to provide support in campaign management, supporting simultaneous projects and deliverables
- Generate paid search campaigns including target audience research, keyword builds, ad group development, and
- Develop engaging and effective ads – from copy to image selection – based on the ad campaign platform and client goals Perform consumer and competitive research to understand our clients’ landscape, target audience behaviors, and KPIs
- Work closely with account teams to recommend and implement conversion tags and other reporting requirements
- Aggregate and analyze data from a variety of sources to inform hypotheses and develop reports that effectively demonstrate optimization/performance
- Create client-ready reports, presentations, case studies, and other deliverables
- Support the build of pitches and proposals that include paid media as a service
- Experience planning, executing, optimizing, and reporting on paid social efforts. Comprehensive understanding paid technology platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Display Network, etc.
- Social media know-how. You are up-to-date on the latest and greatest across social platforms, have an eye on what is new and exciting in the space, and what brands are doing it right.
- You aren't afraid to jump in, speak up and take charge in a situation
- 4+ years’ hands-on experience executing paid search and paid social campaigns in an agency, consultancy or in-house capacity required, agency/consulting experience preferred
- 3+ years’ general digital strategy experience in an agency, consultancy or brand marketing environment (May be part of the 4+ years stated above)
- Demonstrable experience with strategizing, managing and executing paid search/social programs for B2B and/or B2C clients
Pluses, but not required:
- Experience with LinkedIn/Marketo integrations to support Account Based Marketing Campaigns
- Digital media advertising experience (programmatic or direct; traditional too)
- Demonstrable understanding of emerging digital trends, technologies and best practices for other areas of digital marketing, beyond the paid search and social realms
This position is flexible and candidates will work from home most of the time, however ability to attend meetings (mostly virtual) is required.
About Social Tribe
Social Tribe is a data-driven agency, focused on solutions. We help enterprise companies build integrated social, content, and influencer programs to increase revenue & improve the customer experience.
Our most important asset? People. In fact, talent is the heartbeat of our business. We’re looking for “drivers”; big thinkers with an entrepreneurial and strategic mindset — people who are committed to exceptional client service, aren’t afraid to experiment with new ideas. And, we are all about finding and nurturing individuals who are ready to do great work. At Social Tribe, you’ll collaborate with great minds while being challenged to meet and exceed your potential.