Social Tribe is looking for a sharp, motivated, and experienced Operations Manager to join our team. We work with high-demand enterprise-level businesses, so a "roll-up your sleeves and get'er done" attitude is a must. We're fortunate to work with great clients because we run social media, content marketing, and influencer marketing programs with thoughtful precision, with an eye on client business priorities, audience experience, and industry best practices.
- Design, build and run Business Operations processes to drive business growth, efficiency and improve profitability.
- Drives long-term business planning in collaboration with the leadership team. Responsible for aligning strategy, project status reporting, and implementing processes.
- Proactively identify problems through quantitative and qualitative data analysis and support the team in developing solutions.
- Effectively present operational recommendations and results to the team.
- Oversees and reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics.
- Oversee management of all company tools + subscriptions, including outside vendor and technology contracts.
- Support Office Manager on all bookkeeping / finance related tasks (expenses, invoicing, accounts payable, expense reports).
- Develop reports and scorecards aligned to business needs and ongoing team initiatives (ie. team capacity and utilization dashboard, forecasting hiring needs, evaluating account and project profitability etc).
- Work with other departments or leadership to develop solutions to improve efficiency and profitability; build consensus among leadership and team related to those solutions and work with key stakeholders to implement change.
- Define benchmarks and monitor business profitability, provide reports and analysis of financial data to support business decision-making.
- Support scoping of all new business + upsell businesses, rate cards and management of client contracts, with help from key stakeholders.
- Work with sales teams to help set and meet daily and quarterly goals.
Must have work skills:
- Addressing operational concerns and issues
- Developing and implementing operational procedures and policies
- Analyzing data around company health metrics
- Exemplary communication skills to coordinate with team members on multiple day-to-day priorities
- Ability to work quickly, supporting time-sensitive issues
- Good decision-making skills and response to high-pressure situations
- Impeccable attention to detail
Must have professional skills/experience:
- Prior experience working at an agency or in a service-based organization
- 5-7 years of operations experience
- Operations experience in a remote environment
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Autonomous work style - comfortable working independently
- Proactive approach to communication
- Organized and thorough, able to set, meet and manage deadlines for self and projects
- You love a meaty challenge
- You’re a go-getter, through and through
- You're curious, always thinking about how to improve and drive results
- You're independent and thrive in situations where you can take initiative and lead the charge
- You’re driven to utilize data, analysis and metrics to inform strategies
- You proactively seek opportunities where you can share and learn from others
This position is flexible and candidates work remotely. Ideal for a candidate with experience in the social media consulting field, looking to expand their portfolio.
About Social Tribe
Social Tribe is a data-driven agency, focused on solutions. We help enterprise companies build integrated social, content, and influencer programs to increase revenue & improve the customer experience.
Our most important asset? People. In fact, talent is the heartbeat of our business. We’re looking for “drivers”; big thinkers with an entrepreneurial and strategic mindset — people who are committed to exceptional client service, aren’t afraid to experiment with new ideas. And, we are all about finding and nurturing individuals who are ready to do great work. At Social Tribe, you’ll collaborate with great minds while being challenged to meet and exceed your potential.