Sr Marketing Manager
As a Sr Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for end-to-end management of Social Tribe’s marketing program. Being an effective Sr Marketing Manager means you’ve spent a few years learning the tricks of the trade and are ready to put your skills to work helping a passionate and fast-growing agency build brand awareness and drive leads.
We’re looking for a self-starter who has a passion for creative thinking, a love for data / analytics and superior project management skills. You are a planner, a wrangler and a storyteller. You are both strategic and operational; you have mastery over tools and processes needed to build a well-oiled, smoothly running marketing machine.
Competencies (where you shine):
You are a highly-organized individual and self-starter, but you’re also a master conductor when it comes to generating excitement, consensus and purpose both within internal teams and amongst client partners.
- You have an ego-free personality that thrives working with a highly motivated team.
- You have a strong and deep understanding of social-digital platforms, and emerging tech.
- You are proactive, not reactive. You see hurdles and improvements miles away.
- You can evaluate the feasibility of complex campaigns and help steer the ship towards success.
- You’re a problem solver at heart who always seeks to find a win-win solution.
- You excel at giving feedback, grounded in empathy and respect for others.
- You’re agile and adapt at managing multiple projects at once.
Responsibilities (what you’d be doing day-to-day):
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Digital Marketing: Help to strategize and manage all day-to-day digital marketing activities; including social media, website management, paid social, influencer collaborations.
- Content Program: Develop and manage a fully articulated editorial plan that aligns to business priorities and objectives. Lead and collaborate with internal team members to produce content (blog, website, campaign assets, social creative, etc), ensuring everything is developed on time and up to brand standards.
- Lead Generation: Work with leadership and business development program to develop and manage lead generation and nurturing campaigns throughout the year.
- PR + Events: Research speaking opportunities, events, and promotional/sponsorship opportunities which support the company’s strategic direction and provide necessary recommendations. Manage event logistics.
- Reporting + Analytics: Compile and analyze all the data from marketing initiatives with actionable recommendations for improvement.
Qualifications (the non-negotiables)
- 5+ years of full-time digital experience, must have experience managing digital advertising across multiple social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Tech savvy, ability to navigate tools like: Agora Pulse, Google Analytics, WordPress, Active Campaign, Copper CRM, Buzzsumo and more!
- Strong creative content development skills (writing and design)
- PR / SEO / SEM experience a plus
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced (sometimes chaotic) environment while maintaining a sense of perspective.
- Ability to adapt to new situations, solve problems on the fly, and communicate with those around you. Teamwork and scrappiness required.
- A shared passion and curiosity for making change. This includes comfort with ambiguity, a restlessness that resists the status quo, and a commitment to quality that ensures we're always making progress
About Social Tribe
Social Tribe is a data-driven agency, focused on solutions. We help enterprise companies build integrated social, content, and influencer programs to increase revenue & improve the customer experience.
Our most important asset? People. In fact, talent is the heartbeat of our business. We’re looking for “drivers”; big thinkers with an entrepreneurial and strategic mindset — people who are committed to exceptional client service, aren’t afraid to experiment with new ideas. And, we are all about finding and nurturing individuals who are ready to do great work. At Social Tribe, you’ll collaborate with great minds while being challenged to meet and exceed your potential.