Interactive (UX) Content Designer
Social Tribe is looking for a sharp, creative graphic and web designer with experience developing interactive and visual design in a freelance capacity. This independent contractor will have 1+ years experience utilizing Ceros, a cloud-based immersive content design platform, and an eye for innovation to help us conceptualize, develop and deliver meaningful digital experiences for our clients. Your portfolio should include responsive websites and/or interactive content and dynamic, imaginative design work. The right candidate will be able to translate high-level design requirements into interactive digital experiences with powerful, intuitive, and functional designs. Please note that this is a limited term position that will operate on a per project basis.
Our clients include Fortune 500 brands who we partner with to craft meaningful, integrated campaigns that represent a movement, not a moment. We embrace an “all in” mindset – when called upon, we roll up our sleeves and rise to the challenge. If this sounds like you, let’s chat!
Must have work skills/experience:
- Advanced experience working with Ceros and/or Ion Interactive
- 1+ years of relevant web design or transferable experience
- HTML + CSS coding experience
- Understanding of best practices for creating a best-in-class user experience with design processes and methodology
- Outstanding organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability; able to manage shifting priorities as projects evolve
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, while also meeting deadlines
- Conceptualize original asset design ideas that satisfy strategic client objectives and bring digital experiences to life
- Build interactive experiences and microsites using an experiential content platform that empowers the creation of immersive digital content without code
- Understand website integration and custom coding as needed
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Ensure all deliverables are of the highest creative standards, and adhere to interactive best practices
This is a per-project role, but you will be considered a critical part of our fully remote team. At Social Tribe, workload can go from zero to 60 in a hurry, so we’re aiming to add a freelancer who can plug in when the work begins to ramp up. This role is ideal for someone who wants to add Social Tribe to their existing client base. Scope of project and hourly commitment to be determined upon hire.
Send us your resume and cover letter with one piece of content you've developed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the form right here.
Impress us... Make it so we have no choice but to hire you!