B2B Social + Influencer Strategist
As an Influencer + Social Strategist, you’ll be responsible for strategic and executional management of Social Tribe’s social and influencer marketing services. Being an effective Influencer + Social Strategist means you’ve spent a few years learning the tricks of the trade and are ready to put your skills to work helping a passionate and fast-growing agency, working on accounts for some of the biggest brands in the world.
If you have tangible experience activating influencers for high-wattage long-term campaigns grounded in meaningful content and effective social tactics, you’ll get to the top of our list. Throw in a background in B2B digital marketing strategy, we might fall in love. Agency background with a core focus in exceptional client service? Let’s get married.
We’re looking for a self-starter who has a passion for strategic and creative thinking, coupled with a natural ability to build deep relationships (both with influencers and clients). You are both strategic and operational; ready to lead projects, deliver stellar client service, and increase the digital capabilities and insights of the practice.
Competencies (where you shine):
You are a highly-organized individual and self-starter, but you’re also a master conductor when it comes to generating excitement, consensus and purpose both within internal teams and amongst client partners.
- You have an ego-free personality that thrives working with a highly motivated team.
- You have a strong and deep understanding of social-digital platforms, and emerging tech.
- You are proactive, not reactive. You see hurdles and improvements miles away.
- You can evaluate the feasibility of complex campaigns and help steer the ship towards success.
- You’re a problem solver at heart who always seeks to find a win-win solution.
- You excel at giving feedback, grounded in empathy and respect for others.
- You’re agile and adapt at managing multiple projects at once.
Responsibilities (what you’d be doing day-to-day):
The right candidate will have a strong grasp of current social and influencer marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated Influencer marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Develop and manage the execution of compelling, forward-thinking influencer and social marketing strategies across B2B and B2C
- Integrated program strategies that engage organic and paid influencer relationships for optimal results
- Proactively manage client relationships, influencers, and internal team members
- Understanding and implementation of industry / brand governance and compliance requirements
- Consistently communicate trends, shifts, opportunities, and statuses with clients
- Identify strategic ways to align influencers and key client positioning for maximum impact
- Use technology to find the most appropriate influencers for our clients’ business challenges
- Experience with paid social media in support of influencer campaigns
- Proven ability to shepherd the development of legal contracts with influencers
- Experience working with influencer and content management tools
- Participate in client meetings, brainstorms, and planning sessions
- Design and develop comprehensive reporting to articulate campaign impact
Qualifications (the non-negotiables)
- 5 + years of relevant experience in digital communications and/or related fields including influencer marketing and social media
- Thorough understanding and experience for digital strategy, content creation, social media and running influencer programs
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Attention to detail and great organizational skills
- Constantly curious – following trends in the industry and reading articles
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced (sometimes chaotic) environment while maintaining a sense of perspective.
- Ability to adapt to new situations, solve problems on the fly, and communicate with those around you. Teamwork and scrappiness required.
- A shared passion and curiosity for making change. This includes comfort with ambiguity, a restlessness that resists the status quo, and a commitment to quality that ensures we're always making progress
About Social Tribe
Social Tribe is a data-driven agency, focused on solutions. We help enterprise companies build integrated social, content, and influencer programs to increase revenue & improve the customer experience.
Our most important asset? People. In fact, talent is the heartbeat of our business. We’re looking for “drivers”; big thinkers with an entrepreneurial and strategic mindset — people who are committed to exceptional client service, aren’t afraid to experiment with new ideas. And, we are all about finding and nurturing individuals who are ready to do great work. At Social Tribe, you’ll collaborate with great minds while being challenged to meet and exceed your potential.