Freelance HR Coordinator + Recruiter
Social Tribe is looking for experienced help sourcing ideal candidates for multiple positions throughout the organization, primarily in the area of account management and client services.
This is a new position that is necessitated by our continued and rapid growth. This role will be on the front lines of screening and evaluating job applicants for Social Tribe. You’ll be the first person that establishes contact with candidates, thereby setting critical first impressions of our company to external applicants. You’ll also assist our internal team with candidate evaluation, follow-up, and interview scheduling. We’re a growing and evolving company and need someone to help us continually optimize our recruitment processes, find new talent pools, and identify areas of automation and personalization. This position will drive the future direction of recruitment within the company.
Initially, applicants will be inbound and recruiting efforts will be on evaluating inbound candidates. However, as we look to scale our agency and set the stage for ongoing growth, there is a long-term need for proactive initial outreach as well as in building a pool of “warm candidates” to draw on as the organization’s needs expand.
- Must have professional experience in recruitment and candidate screening, and a history background in recruitment and recruitment best practices.
- Must be customer centric. This role will support external stakeholders (job applicants) and internal stakeholders (Social Tribe Leadership)
- Positive, outgoing, and professional persona. You will be the first point of contact for our company
- Experience supporting recruitment initiatives for an agency is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with supporting recruitment initiatives for digital marketing programs is strongly preferred
- Must be highly organized with excellent verbal and written communication. Many of our roles receive more than 100 applicants. Our goal is to treat all of them with respect
- Experience using LinkedIn, Glassdoor and other resources as recruitment tools are desired
- Must be mindful and cognizant of the varying time-zones of our applicants
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently - accountable for your own actions and able to act with both urgency and integrity
- The analytical skills, experience and good judgment to make decisions within policies.
- Ability to adapt to changing needs by acquiring new skills and knowledge.
Responsibilities (what you’d be doing day-to-day):
- Work with Social Tribe leadership to develop new job descriptions and post them to our website
- Post positions to job boards aligned to the audience for the role
- Collaborate with hiring managers regarding their top priorities for assessing candidates
- Spearhead new strategies to recruit a more diverse pool of candidates
- Screen incoming candidates as they apply to determine which ones are the best fit to proceed to future stages in our interview process
- Inform applicants of their status, answer their incoming questions about the role/company and schedule interviews as necessary
- Aid hiring managers in preparing materials and granting access to information for candidates completing interview tasks
- Provide support during the decision-making process for final candidates
- Be the focal point for securing NDAs and signed contracts for applicable candidates
- Assist with a talent management evaluation, reviewing the whole life cycle of hiring, career advancement, and firing at your company. Provide recommendations on how to make Social Tribe more attractive to high-quality talent and how to increase retention rates.
- Continuously evaluate the end-to-end process to determine where and how we can improve the applicant experience
This position is flexible and candidates will work from home most of the time, however ability to attend meetings (mostly virtual) is required. Note - this is not an internship position.
About Social Tribe
Social Tribe is a data-driven agency, focused on solutions. We help enterprise companies build integrated social, content, and influencer programs to increase revenue & improve the customer experience.
Our most important asset? People. In fact, talent is the heartbeat of our business. We’re looking for “drivers”; big thinkers with an entrepreneurial and strategic mindset — people who are committed to exceptional client service, aren’t afraid to experiment with new ideas. And, we are all about finding and nurturing individuals who are ready to do great work. At Social Tribe, you’ll collaborate with great minds while being challenged to meet and exceed your potential.