Social Tribe is looking for a sharp, creative graphic designer with experience designing static and motion graphics content in a freelance capacity. This independent contractor will have an eye for innovation to help us conceptualize, develop, and deliver meaningful creative for our clients. Your portfolio should include dynamic, imaginative design work and the right candidate will be able to translate high-level design requirements into powerful, intuitive, and functional designs. Please note that this is a limited-term position that will operate on a per-project basis.
Our clients include Fortune 500 brands who we partner with to craft meaningful, integrated campaigns that represent a movement, not a moment. We embrace an “all in” mindset – when called upon, we roll up our sleeves and rise to the challenge. If this sounds like you, let’s chat!
Must have work skills/experience:
- Advanced experience working with Ceros and/or Ion Interactive
- 2+ years graphic + motion graphics design experience
- Understanding of best practices for creating a best-in-class user experience with design processes and methodology
- Outstanding organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability; able to manage shifting priorities as projects evolve
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, while also meeting Social Tribe deadlines in conjunction with any other freelance work
- Conceptualize original asset design ideas that satisfy strategic client objectives and bring digital experiences to life
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Ensure all deliverables are of the highest creative standards, and adhere to interactive best practices
This is a per-project role, but you will be considered a critical part of our fully remote team. At Social Tribe, workload can go from zero to 60 in a hurry, so we’re aiming to add a freelancer who can plug in when the work begins to ramp up. This role is ideal for someone who wants to add Social Tribe to their existing client base. Scope of project and hourly commitment to be determined upon hire.
Send us your resume and cover letter with one piece of content you've developed by email to email@example.com or using the form right here.
Impress us... Make it so we have no choice but to hire you!