ABM Consulting Project
Social Tribe is looking for a seasoned and strategic Account Based Marketing consultant to help us generate new, qualified business opportunities for our agency. We are seeking an experienced demand and lead generation leader in a contractor role to help us build and operationalize an ABM program from the ground up. You should feel comfortable and confident to support the full scope of ABM implantation, from strategic development to campaign execution and measurement.
You have experience with Enterprise B2B lead generation and account-based marketing and are well versed in managing channels. You have a strong understanding of a B2B buyer’s journey, and you’re well versed in employing multi-channel marketing tactics to move the buyer through the funnel. You are an experienced consultant and can confidently lead on developing the strategy as well as running the ABM program. You are data driven. You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty and are ready to help by deep diving into reporting and campaign metrics anytime. You have mastery over tools and processes needed to build a well-oiled, smoothly running ABM marketing program.
Scope of Work:
- Gather Social Tribe ABM requirements and needs from across marketing and sales
- Create a 90 day Pilot Program that implements ABM across the entire Customer Decision Journey
- Develop and implement target account strategy to support “Account-Based Everything”
- Develop and implement joint-sales pipeline generation and acceleration programs to target accounts across tiers
- Oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals
- Work with teams to develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas
- Support our content needs by collaborating internal stakeholders to develop content distribution plans across marketing channels (Paid Media, Web, Direct Mail, and Email) that lead to opportunity creation and pipeline acceleration.
- Measure and analyze ABM campaign analytics and identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness and target account engagement KPIs
- Document processes and best practices for marketing team to reference and expand internal knowledge base
Qualifications (the non-negotiables)
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in high-tech, Enterprise B2B demand generation or Account Based Marketing, managing offline and online channels
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience working with BDR and Sales teams
- Strong analytical skills and obsession with achieving pipeline growth
- Bonus Points for experience with ABM tools such as 6sense, Demandbase, Terminus, etc., and Content Marketing platforms like Ceros
- Demonstrated success in building quality, on-brand content assets tailored to target personas and Tier 1 sales leads, including long form thought leadership, overseeing video production, social content, etc.
About Social Tribe
Social Tribe is a data-driven agency, focused on solutions. We help enterprise companies build integrated social, content, and influencer programs to increase revenue & improve the customer experience.
Our most important asset? People. In fact, talent is the heartbeat of our business. We’re looking for “drivers”; big thinkers with an entrepreneurial and strategic mindset — people who are committed to exceptional client service, aren’t afraid to experiment with new ideas. And, we are all about finding and nurturing individuals who are ready to do great work. At Social Tribe, you’ll collaborate with great minds while being challenged to meet and exceed your potential.