Social Digital Strategist
As a Social Digital Strategist, you’ll be responsible for strategic and executional management of Social Tribe’s social digital marketing strategies. Being an effective Social Digital Strategist means you’ve spent a few years learning the tricks of the trade and are ready to put your skills to work helping a passionate and fast-growing agency, working on accounts for some of the biggest brands in the world.
If you’ve been in digital long enough, you’ve already heard it be called the “wild, wild, west” about a thousand times over. While the social media as a discipline is maturing rapidly, the majority of organizations are still very much struggling to articulate process and value. Enter our clients, enter Social Tribe. We partner with enterprise brands (primarily B2B tech) to craft meaningful integrated social campaigns that are a movement, not a moment. As a team, we roll up our sleeves to put chaos to order, bring best practices to life, and deeply root social activities in their related sister-disciplines, paid media, influencer marketing and content marketing.
If you have tangible experience developing and executing high-wattage social campaigns grounded in meaningful content and effective paid media and influencer tactics, you’ll get to the top of our list. Throw in a background in B2B digital marketing strategy, we might fall in love. Agency background with a core focus in exceptional client service? Let’s get married.
We’re looking for a self-starter who has a passion for strategic and creative thinking, coupled with a natural ability to build deep relationships. You are both strategic and operational; ready to lead projects, deliver stellar client service, and increase the digital capabilities and insights of the practice.
Responsibilities (what you’d be doing day-to-day):
The right candidate will have a strong grasp of current digital marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated social marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Develop and manage the execution of compelling, forward-thinking digital marketing strategies across B2B and B2C
- Consistently communicate trends, shifts, opportunities, and statuses with clients
- Use technology to find the most appropriate influencers for our clients’ business challenges
- Demonstrated success record building, selling and activating high-profile integrated digital content and marketing programs
- Ability to lead a program from beginning to end, defining goals, interfacing with clients, building plans and executing for measurable results. You’ve grown audiences, driven conversions and demonstrated to clients and executives the ROI of your work through quantitative and qualitative results.
- Conceptualize, direct and execute integrated digital and content marketing programs for fast growth technology brands (B2B experience required; consumer experience a plus)
- Measure client growth and impact across the full spectrum of integrated channels and tactics
- Experience running successful paid, owned and earned social campaigns
- Serve as lead digital and content strategist in new business presentations
Competencies (where you shine):
You are a highly-organized individual and self-starter, but you’re also a master conductor when it comes to generating excitement, consensus and purpose both within internal teams and amongst client partners.
- You have an ego-free personality that thrives working with a highly motivated team.
- You have a strong and deep understanding of social-digital platforms, and emerging tech.
- You are proactive, not reactive. You see hurdles and improvements miles away.
- You can evaluate the feasibility of complex campaigns and help steer the ship towards success.
- You’re a problem solver at heart who always seeks to find a win-win solution.
- You excel at giving feedback, grounded in empathy and respect for others.
- You’re agile and adapt at managing multiple projects at once.
Qualifications (the non-negotiables)
- 5 + years of relevant experience in digital communications and/or related fields including influencer marketing and social media
- Thorough understanding and experience for digital strategy, content creation, social media and running influencer programs
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Attention to detail and great organizational skills
- Constantly curious – following trends in the industry and reading articles
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced (sometimes chaotic) environment while maintaining a sense of perspective
- Ability to adapt to new situations, solve problems on the fly, and communicate with those around you. Teamwork and scrappiness required
- A shared passion and curiosity for making change. This includes comfort with ambiguity, a restlessness that resists the status quo, and a commitment to quality that ensures we're always making progress
About Social Tribe
Social Tribe is a data-driven agency, focused on solutions. We help enterprise companies build integrated social, content, and influencer programs to increase revenue & improve the customer experience.
Our most important asset? People. In fact, talent is the heartbeat of our business. We’re looking for “drivers”; big thinkers with an entrepreneurial and strategic mindset — people who are committed to exceptional client service, aren’t afraid to experiment with new ideas. And, we are all about finding and nurturing individuals who are ready to do great work. At Social Tribe, you’ll collaborate with great minds while being challenged to meet and exceed your potential.