Originally posted on the GaggleAMP blog.
On this episode of AMPUP Your Digital Marketing, host Glenn Gaudet is joined by Megan Conley, CEO and Founder of Social Tribe.
Megan and her team build and deliver leading-edge social, content and influencer programs for enterprise brands. She has worked with businesses such as SAP, SuccessFactors, Cisco Systems and HP, driving measurable business impact and real-world results. In their discussion, Glenn and Megan explore the finer points of content and digital marketing, how to avoid certain pitfalls and the tools you can use to make your digital marketing strategy both effective and easier.
Unleash your inner influencer marketing superhero. Take our quiz.
What You’ll Learn:
- What content fatigue is and how to break through it with your brand message.
- Why you should focus on quality vs. quantity when it comes to the content you create.
- How to find and target the pain points for your customers.
- How to partner with influencers and get the most out of the partnership.
- Why you don’t need to create more content, why should start by surveying the content you have, and how to repackage it.
- What tools you should use for publishing content effectively.
Connect with Megan on Twitter! @MegConley